Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bloomex Vancouver Reviews (and surrounding areas in British Columbia)

As with all the writing on this site, this is real feedback from actual Bloomex customers. These ones are all located in Vancouver or elsewhere in the great province of British Columbia:

"My mom was absolutely amazed at how beautiful the flowers were. Hearing that made me very happy to know that she can smile when looking at them." - Stephany

"Extremely happy with the service, quality and freshness of flowers. Customer service was excellent. Thank you Bloomex, I will always use your services and will recommend you to my friends." Vlasta, West Vancouver

"It was my sister-in-law who sent me get well flowers so when she need cheering up we sent her flowers.  I loved my flowers and she loved hers.  This is a good company and I will tell all my friends about your company.  Keep up the good work." - Phyllis, Nanaimo

"Thank you so much for excellent service.  I really appreciate the service of Bloomex and I have already recommended your company to friends." - Tammy

The arrangement was beautiful, the website easy to navigate and delivery prompt.  Very good service.
- Connie, Kelowna

My friend was SO delighted with her roses- they were an  assorted color- which was perfect as she does not like red roses( which I didn't know- now I do)& the filler just made it so much more special & had a big bow with as I had requested!!!- She sent me a picture & they were gorgeous-I WAS VERY IMPRESSED  also!!! Thanks so much for making her birthday SO SPECIAL!!!You did forget to enclose who it was from (no card enclosed- got lost???)- she figured it out by phoning me.
You people are very IMPRESSIVE!!!
- Verne, Penticton, BC

The flower arrangement was absolutely beautiful!
- Jessie, Victoria

It has been a pleasure dealing with you in every way. Great flowers that last a long time, beautiful designs, delivery when promised. That means a lot to me...I will be back and I will recommend you! Thanks!
-Roegan, Tumbler Ridge

They said they received and were nice.
- Charles, Kelowna

I ordered 4 sets of bouquets (2 get-well; 2 Easter) and they were all delivered exactly when requested, which was quite short notice. I saw one bouquet and it was gorgeous, great value. I received emails confirming order received, when shipped, and when delivered. I knew right away that they had been received and this was important as two were out of town. I appreciate receiving your great deals through email and have become a flower-sending-junkie!
- Susan, Coquitlam

I was very pleased as I ordered the flowers on line about 7:30am and they were delivered by 10:30am that same morning!
- Carol, Cranbrook

The recipient loved the flowers and your price was great!
- Jill, Saanichton

The flowers were very fresh.
- Margaret, Lantzville

Never disappointed!!
- Suzan, West Kelowna, BC

No comments:

Post a Comment