Thursday, March 20, 2014

International - England, USA, Australia, and more

One of the best things about Bloomex is that no matter where you're located around the globe, you can take comfort in knowing that you can send fresh, beautiful flowers and gift baskets to anywhere in Canada, the USA or Australia.

Check out some of the great feedback we've received from our international customers below.

ENGLAND:


"Ordered as i live in the uk and my friend lives in canada, found website easy to use and helpful - delivered on time and perfect for her birthday, thanks."
- Haley

I was so pleased to be able to send my son and his wife a valentines gift with your service. It is very hard to give gifts from one country to another but you made it easy I would definitely use your service again. and im sure my son and his wife will use your service they said the goods were great. thank you.
- Jeanette

The live chat is brilliant, really helpful and efficient. I didn't see the gift but it was loved by the recipient... Thank you.
- Maillem, Loughborough

The "birthday girl" was delighted with the flowers and chocolates you delivered on the day requested.Particular thanks to the local florist who made the arrangement. I shall be back.
- Sterling, Trowbridge

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:


The online staff was extremely helpful.  The delivery was on time and, according to the recipient, very beautiful.
- Tangelene, USA

I have bought flowers for my mom from Bloomex twice now. Both times she raved about the blooms and also commented on how friendly and nice the delivery man was. Your prices are very competitive and you delivery charges are great, too. I am a very satisfied customer!
-Esther, Iowa, USA

My friend said the flowers were just beautiful and delivered as I was told they would be.  I will definitely use you again.
- Jody

Seamless service... great value.
- Len, Washington State

I have used Bloomex on numerous occasions and have always been satisfied with the service and the quality of the arrangements that I have ordered. Thank you.
- Linda

JAPAN:


"Thank you for your pretty flowers and the delivery on the right date that I ordered for my friends' birthday. It was a great experience that I could order on the internet sitting in Okayama, Japan, and it was sent to Vancouver, Canada! Thank you so much again for your wonderful job!" - Mika

ALBANIA:


"The Bloomex service provides a wide range of choices, there is always an option to pick up, for all budgets and occasions. The delivery service is a great feature, for many of those whose families are split between Canada and other parts of the world. It is not the material/financial value that matters; it is emotions, attention and warmth of the loving hearts stretched across continents and oceans that is symbolized by your flowers delivered to the doorstep :))) Thank you !" - Vera

AUSTRALIA:


The flowers are normally very beautiful and exceed expectations. Thank you.
- Peter, Kingston

HONG KONG:


"Our daughter loved everything of the gift through Bloomex. Thanks a million." - Agnelo

NEW ZEALAND:

Thank you Bloomex for the beautiful Roses. I will definitely use your services again.
- StevieAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment