Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bloomex Edmonton Reviews

Customer feedback from our valued clients in Edmonton, Alberta, and surrounding cities & towns. As always, these are real testimonials received by Bloomex.

The flowers shipped to my team - even though they were in different towns - were beautiful! Consistent so that each one in my team had the same experience - they all sent me pictures and they were so happy. I am very pleased with all of the bouquets that were delivered - thank you!
I ordered a cheese gift basket for my husband for valentines day. I ordered the cheese basket because he cannot have chocolate. The basket arrived earlier than the estimated time of delivery which was a nice surprise. When it arrived it was full of chocolate but when I contacted the company they quickly agreed to sent the correct basket.all they needed were some pictures of the basket that arrived. I was very impressed with how quickly they resolved my concern especially on valentines day. They also let us keep the first basket. All in all I could not ask for better service!
- Connie

Great service! I was very pleased with the product and price. Will definitely be using you guys in the future!
- Victoria, Edmonton

Thank you so much spoke with my sister and she was so impressed describing to me the quality of the flowers , arrangement and even the presentation . Yes I will certainly recommend you as budget prices but certainly not budget product and service.
- Mary, St. Albert, AB

I purchased a gift basket for my mother's birthday.  She lives in Kelowna and I live in Edmonton.  I took a chance on Bloomex and was SO happy I did.  My mother was extremely happy with the gift basket she received.  Said it was packed with so many delicious crackers, cookies, teas, etc.  She thought I spent a lot of money on the gift but it was very reasonably priced.  I would highly recommend this company and will be using them again for my father's birthday in April.
- Marzena, Edmonton

Great service and the person who I talked to on the phone was amazing.
Thank you.
- Jody, Edmonton

My friend was really happy with the flowers. She said they were just beautiful.
- Hazel, Sherwood Park

I was simply amazed that I could do it all on line, even a technologically challenged person like myself, and have it all done on time and in great condition. Thanks, Bloomex!
- Trevor, Edmonton


Great service!
- Ellen, Camrose

Order desk was very polite and knowledgeable. The flowers were delivered at the time promised, and the recipient was delighted. I will certainly use your company the next time I have flowers sent. Thank you very much.
- Anita

I have used your service numerous times and have always been very happy! Everyone who has received flowers were very impressed and happy THANK YOU!!!
- Lorraine

Bloomex has always exceeded my expectations and I will always consider them for future floral deliveries.
- Michael, Millet

Excellent service!!! My mom was pleased with the level of customer. Service she received. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. This is the second time I have used bloomex and I have to say that it was a pleasure.
- Eileen, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta

When I send my mom your flowers she is in love with them she tell me that they are very very beautiful every time
Thank you good work
- Lilly, Islay

all of my recipients that get your flowers are shocked by their beauty. They tell me that they are very very beautiful. Thanks. Keep the good work.
- Lilly, Islay

No comments:

Post a Comment