Friday, March 21, 2014

Reviews of Bloomex in Montreal and Quebec

Bloomex is thrilled to serve Montreal and all of Quebec. In Montreal and surrounding areas we offer same-day delivery. Our site is also offered in French if you so prefer.

Here are some testimonials from Bloomex customers in La Belle Province and the areas surrounding Montreal.

"Got many thanks. Great customer service." - Lynne, Chateauguay

"when she received her flowers, she cried as the flowers and the teddy made her happy.....Thank you for brightening her day" - Anne, St. Hubert

"First time I used your services, recommended to me by my daughter  who had used your services before.  I would certainly order from you again and would not hesitate to recommend Bloomex to friends and family." - Barbara, Rosemere

I was very satisfied with your service. At first, the girl made a spelling mistake in french in my card, I noticed it in the email billing. Then I called back, it was another receptionist and she made the appropriate corrections. Both were very polite. The recipient called me afterwards to thank me for the beautiful flowers, the vase and the card. I am happy that your company and your service exist, because I just went through a major surgery and I'm recovering at home and I simply would not have been able to go out to a florist shop. By the way, I was on the phone with a friend 2 minutes ago, and I recommended your company to her. She was very happy to hear about your service. Thank you.
- Vivianne, Quebec

Great!
 - Pierre, La Peche, Que.

the flowers were beautiful, and the card that was included was astounding....thank you very much! excellent service!!!! will use you again and recommend your company all the time......
- Corry, Cornwall, Ontario

[The recipient] was very pleased with flowers, thank you.
- Ruby, Cornwall, Ontario

Your flowers were just great and the persons who received it were extremely happy and they told me the flowers were sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful !! Thank you again !
- Lise, Radisson, Quebec

No comments:

Post a Comment