Friday, March 21, 2014

Reviews of Bloomex in Winnipeg and Area (including Regina & Saskatoon)

As always, these are real testimonials from real Bloomex customers. We've received these from our happy clients in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and surrounding regions that are served by our facility in Winnipeg:

"I have used Bloomex many times.
I have never seen any of the products that I have ordered as they were all sent to loved ones living in other provinces from where I live. Nova Scotia, Ontario and Alberta; from the thank yous I have received, all the orders were beautiful and delivered on the exact day requested." - Wendy, Winnipeg

"I had sent flowers to my girl friend in the hospital she said everyone raved about how beautiful they were. I have used your services several time and have been very happy with the experience." - Carol, Maymont, Saskatchewan

My wife was delighted!
- E.D.S, Winnipeg

I did not see the bouquet but the recipient was very pleased. It help make her day very special.
- Adrienne

They were beautiful and would use you again.  My friend loved them.
- Christine

 Delivered on time and the recipeient was overwhelmed with the flowers. Thank you
- Walter

Thank you, the flowers were beautiful.
- Mary

 Great customer service. 
- Carol, Kenora, Ontario

Everything went really well ... (The recipient) was quite happy and impressed. Thanks.
- Shyloe, Regina, Saskatchewan

I was very pleased with the flowers I ordered and have already told people to check out your website. Thank you so much!
- Pat, Saskatoon, SK


1 comment:

  1. Recently had a great experience sending flowers out to my daughter in Vancouver. No matter the distance, it's nice to know that a little token of thought can bring us closer!

    ReplyDelete